Owning a vehicle entails a lot of responsibilities, whether you have a car, truck, boat or motor home it means that you need to take good care of it. Vehicle maintenance would include car or motorhome repair or simple car wash. But a simple car wash can actually pollute the environment; here are some few car washing tips which are ecologically safe:
- Conserve water, as much as possible use the least amount of water for cleaning the car exterior.
- When you are not using water, make sure that you shut off the faucet or water supply.
- It is much better to use microfiber towels with a pail of foamy water to clean the car surface
- Re-use the foamy water to flush out toilets, instead of pouring it on the streets.
- To make sure that you are not going to use excessive amount of water, consider buying a water hose with automatic shut-off valve.