Most moms are used to purchasing commercially made household products. More often than not, these products are not safe for the people as well as the environment. If moms are a little more creative, there is no need for such harmful products.
So before you run that toilet bowl cleaning solution under the ls2208 barcode scanner of your favourite grocery store, you might want to consider using the natural alternatives for these commercial household cleaning products:
- Use lemon to fight household bacteria, the food acids that come from it will help fight the presence of bacteria in your own home.
- Baking soda is a natural deodorizer; it will help absorb the unpleasant smell inside your fridge and even your kitchen.
- Unscented soap will clean just about everything; however you should avoid using soaps that contain petroleum distillates.
- White vinegar will not only help you in cooking your favourite dish, it will also help cut grease and remove mildews and odors.
- A better way to clean your windows and polish your furniture is by using cornstarch.
All of these materials are found in your cupboard and are usually present in your grocery list. So why spend more money buying those harmful household cleaning products when you already have what you need right under your nose.