Living a healthy life does not only mean that you have to eat healthy foods; it also means that your home should provide a healthy environment to live in. Having a healthy home environment is quite easy to do; there is no need to ask the best cpa network or any experts for tips on how to make your home healthy. Here are basic things but would definitely make a big difference in your life and to the planet as well:
- Lose the plastic bags to keep the planet from bursting into flames.
- Replace the most frequently used bulbs in your home with CFL so as not to waste energy and money too.
- Wash your undergarments with cold water instead of hot, by doing this you will help cut down the carbon monoxide emissions.
- Eat veggies at least once a week.
- Carpool at least once a week.