Green living does not only means living with recycled and recyclable items. Maintaining a tree free home will also mean a lot in saving the environment. Doing this is simple:
• Use cloth table napkins instead of paper napkins. With cloth napkins, you wash and reuse unlike the disposable paper napkins.
• Cloth towels will also do the trick. You can cut and redesign your old shirts to end up with stylish cleaning towels.
• When purchasing your toilet paper, opt to buy those that are bleach free.
• Do your document printing on a bleach-free or recycled paper.
• Create note pads from the used papers you have in your home.
• Opt to use a reusable message board when leaving messages to your family members.
The above mentioned are just a few of the millions of ways in living a green lifestyle.